Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Swinburne - Sarawak Campus Preview v1



Swinburne Sarawak Campus is my current university , so I took few photo of it . Just let other people see the new building built and I going moved to new building to study after next week.

Here is some photo take from current old building .

That white building going be my new block study block ( lecture , tutorial and lab)
As you can see the far side , the road , simpang tiga .

Hope those can become nice garden for lepak or sit there see lui in future?

The white building (again) , at far end, is the 6 floor car park which can hold 300+ cars but still not enough in future even NOW.



This building is located above photo on the rightside, I hope is the library ? Haha..
If anyone know, do tell me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats not the library la bro. for sports bro. i heard got basketball court in there, haha.

..*AnNiE*.. said...

hw cum u study in swinburne ki?lolz~