Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday !

Yesterday , I been having hair-cut in cutting edge in the spring in the afternoon.
Hehe, i use swinburne id card to get 10% discount so is Rm13.50.

From friday, my friend , Vincent asked when I plan to go ICT EXPO AKA pc fair & food fair ?
So I decide to go at night . I , Vincent and my little brother went to pc fair first (sounds gay all male) .


From pc fair, the PC IMAGE dominate the booth. and I got saw few leng lui there . But I dont have courage took photo with lenglui , they also busy their negotiating with the customers !
I just bought the pendrive 2gib ( Rm 24).. last time I bought is Rm65 . Can I say wtf? The price drop so dramatically. I can not show any photo of pc fair & food fair due to no camera , hp camera the quality is bad . Manage take a few good quality.

One of the pc image booth , Acer. This time quite a lot laptop selection .

This desktop interest because of HD monitor , bluetooth for everything. Just the graphic card not really good enough but pricey Rm4000+.



Various design , this is the booth I bought 2gib kingston pendrive !


Ok. Now talking food fair. My little buy all normal crispy and friend food . Today , I sakit korongkong , sighed. I had parked quite far from food fair. But we walked only took few minutes to reach there. Traffic jam , because a lot people parked their car at the road side. When we are outside, we saw fire crackers in the sky ! Many ppl stare , took pictures ,took video !! I saw a lot of "mui mui" and "di di" with stylish hairstyle and dressing !!

A lot of people !! I sweat a lot at there ! HAHA.

The fire-craker start around 8.45pm!! It last for 10 mins , I think !! So photo first after seeing it!

Look the price tag !! HOT sale!! These are china stall sell it. I try some of those but the pancake in right bottom look tasteless , roti canai would be prefer !

Fried oyster Rm 10 !! I ate them , conclude it's oily and quite expensive .

3 comments:

vincent kiet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vincent kiet said...

haha...ya..some of the food was totally cant be taste???
Like the wads ta things call again???Totally no taste...yucks...My mum thought it was roti canai???haha~~
Hey,find a day go again la...I wan 2 hunt for the next crispy curry puff n some of the yummy noodles..

Elo,wad 3 gay person la...aiks...u dun mind a little kids folo us meh??Nvm la...i b the dad u b the mum la...lolxxxxx..Gay la u...

Anonymous said...

since you are gay...................I love you Goh Kian Hui!