Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Saturday !

Just inform , I did pierce earing on leftside on my ear. Pain for one week. Then...still headache, no nice earring suite me .. Anyidea?

Aiyo hate that saturday one. Thought I can enjoy in shopping in spring but got one bad thing happened , I got "SAMAN" paper. Damm it.

Anyway, I enjoy inside the spring, there held "toy fair" and toy display and even cosplay from swinburne anime club!



Star war warship!!



Robotcorp ,I used to watch when I was young age. ^^


This remote car moving with plug in mp3 player . Erm, nothing special .


Hope no alien come earth conquer here!!!





Took Pic with cosplay ppl ! Me and bro in the middle~



The left end of photo looks "shinigami" to me , his pose nice !!




Blur blur "saman" paper stick in front of my car mirror.


TRAFIK IPD KUCHING , =_____________= , got scolded by dad....

NOTE : I didnt style my hair so my look so nerdy in the photo !!! haha.

2 comments:

vincent kiet said...

Go the spring bo jeo....lame~~~
I RMB U dude~~

Anonymous said...

hello linspire can i know how much did u pay for your saman? where is ipd trafik kuching? r u still a 'P' driver??

i kena same saman today and i dunno what to do. please help. thank u.