Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Friday, September 18, 2009

Updates !!

Hey guys ! I'm back ! Yeah, I'm back to blogspot.com. Haha.
Well, guess tonight onwards, all the Islam fellow going to celebrate their day !!
Selamat Hari Raya from my early wish !

Today, I learnt how to make simple Vietnam food roll from the cookery club . I was suprised we actually learn alot from two guy from Vietnam. Well, I didnt take any photo there. Precislla did take photo, I think I will post if she upload it in facebook ! It's very nice to eat. =)

Haha...I'm totally exhausted but I'm expected more exciting about tomorrow work in the QUIKSILVER& ROXY !! The spring should be crowded until Raya day ! Hehe..

I hope I can serve leng lui lor XD
Ok, that is my update now.
Sorry guy for leaving my blog long time because I honestly lazy to update (typing ? who likes writing anyway ? =) )

No comments: