Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Sunday, September 20, 2009

FULL full !!



Hahax, today is my second day of my job ! Today's really cool !
I met several friends in the spring , that's wonderful.
Well, mostly of them go to MBO watch movie. I still dont have chance to go. I'm lazy go XD
Anyway I would like to say thank you to PIPI to share her today first day of Hari Raya food from his mother ! I'm really like Malay foods. They are nice ~ Yummy ..but I cant eat alot because we need t share with all staff. I make new friend , Alex. I love him share his experience on travelling in Thailand, (^.^)v.

So tomorrow and day after tomorrow will full shift including today ! Hehe ! I hate my base leg...so pain after stand more than 8 hours...sighed.
Ok..I think everyone and swinburner enjoy these holidays , yeah~

Here is Malay food Pipi share:

I like this pandan rice, nice !

Kicap lembu ~
Satay Kuah~

Kuih~


P/S: My hp camera is suck...so the quality you read above is not good.

No comments: