Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Panda Lives or Pig Lives ?

Haha...I found out I love to take nap in the afternoon during weekend for week 2 of this current semester ! I dont know why ? I didnt do anything like exercise, learning play piano. I'm just enjoying movie,music and listen friends chatting and sharing !
Well, I hate talkative lecturer in the class..my brain getting numb every class listen to them.
I maybe should learn how they teach with talking non-stop !
It's great to talk non-stop and of course it's bull-shit...hehe.

I'm feeling tense again when assignments and labs are coming out for each subject.
I'm feeling sighed when wushu training coming soon(need to stretch my both legs again x.x, I want be like Luffy in One Piece, rubber man !! so that I can perform any weird performance ! haha)
Guess, lives is like that !

Attached sleeping panda, weheee! I got panda eyes and like them like to sleep also.





No comments: