Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Friday, December 4, 2009

Ending or new beginning ?

I finished last paper yesterday ! HOHO !
I ate alot of prawns and goat lamb during steamboat with my friends.
After that, I and my friends went to watch movie , "New Moon".
All I can say about this movie is ... not really good. The girl 's too selfish...when I heard she said "I love you but I choose him". WTH....what kind of feeling is this ? Is this call using other people feeling to cover your failure feelings ? I 'm totally mad about this part, how come she dare to tell this to werewolf !

Tonight, I was have great party 21th birthday for my ex-classmate 5B Townian. It's so great ! Haha..But I'm worry about something, so I went to Lim house share my problems with him. This month I 'm going to enjoy it until next month ! So that 's it !

I should trust my GOD.

No comments: