Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summary~

Summary !!
Summary of my zai nan lives in this holidays ! Hehez .

Drama:
Hong Kong drama (25 episodes)- I dont know the name but my KL friend introduce me ! Nice drama.


Korean Drama - 食客 (25 episodes)

- Shining Inheritance (28 episodes)


Japanese Drama - nodame cantabile (11 episodes)

Then mostly spent time on facebook lor... Mafia Wars !! Now always kena ripped by other people .

Haha.. I managed finish one simple plain black pencil box handcraft ! Actually I failed to make a bag.. Anyways, Iwould like thank Peter who teach me so ! Thank you , Peter !

Thank you KL bro and Penang bro ! I make new friend but I didnt manage talk muchie !
Next time hope got chance meet each other again !!
Btw, I dont manage take photo with them because my sis camera got problems , swt.. anyways I share alot moment with you guys ! Especiall y Kevin's parents and my KL brothers !!!

No comments: