Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jeolous

Today's valentine, I feel quite jealous saw many couples walking, talking, smiling each other !!
How sweet they are !! Sighed..I wish I can have this kind of feeling and feel very "xin fu ".

Well, I gave Joy chocolates today. Erm then, I'm surprised saw one customer give his gf surprised by giving a doggy doll, the gf tied his shoes, den asked staff bring the gift to him, he hid it, den when she stand up, the bf quickly show the gift !! The girl almost cry !! Wow !! I want to have this kind feeling !! So "xin fu".

Another is , my friend working together, Shirley, she did received a silver "I love you" necklace from person delivery ( of course her bf ask ppl sent la ) . See see , I said " Whoaaa , so nice your bf treat you".. At that moment, I were thinking why other people can be couples ? Why not including me ? I paused a moment that time thinking thinking...well really hope all those couples I saw can stay happilly until they marry, have son, grandson...etc.



WEEE~~~ REALLY JEOULOUS !!!!!!

No comments: