Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

sighed....yesterday....

This few days.....I feel like my lifestyle going be changed dramatically....because my parent's financial problems..I going hate two person cause my dad n several person suffering!! Who'r you !! You think easy bully Sarawakian ?!! FUCKER !! IS it all because the words "MONEY", you think " Money is belongs to you!!?? ". Asshole...you have broke their hearts and trust !!! You know how much they trust on you !! and You just broke relationship with them just because small matters !? Be rational and smart la !!

I promise from this onwards....I'm going changed myself from everything ! I want to throw money to YOU GUYS FACE next time !!! I'm very sure !!! I make a promise now !!

Dad , I know you dont know how to online and read what I'm writing. Dad, I just know that you must be strong and dont give up !! Dad, you 're my great and proud father !! Dad, I promise I will study well and would get good career to show other people your son can make you proud ! I swear..

Lives how going changed ?? Cant shop much....cant eat goodies as long can eat enough ady...I stopped here..

No comments: