Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Sunday, October 26, 2008

10 bucks for relax moment about two hours.

Rm 10 ticket~

Chopped stamp on the hand to enter entrance.

View of wushu club

Again

Pakistan dude sing metalist song.

He knew how to scream ...haha

Two intrument he played after sang apologize!

Singing apologize song

Left front line seem like every band is their friend. Every band show up. They keep high up scream.
At last got a girl sing in the band.

Got notice got two hand held lighter to support their friend band?? lolz
Jamming with electric guitar and drum!!
Rockstar singing, haha.
Testing testing before real battle began!!

BAttle Bands in swinburne in 24/10/08

It's my first time see battle band in school, ya in school. I just want relax my moment for friday nites~ haha. I didnt manage finish watching all because I need to fetch my little bro back from tuition. So i cant manage finish watching .
Anyway, bad photo can not really tell good story , But at least you guys know something from above low quality photo. =)

No comments: