Centre nuffnang ads winks~

Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday!!! Relax moments from 7.30pm to 9.05pm



*****RELAX MOMENT - 1 and an half hour******



Thank you , Drama Club held simple event in Multi-purpose Hall (MPH), Swinburne!!
Well , for swinbird student , there will be week break, that's why this event is to let us enjoy !!
Basically this events contained one man & girl show : singing with instrument!!, dancing, and short drama !!
Although, it's short, I'd really enjoy! Thank you to Ai Fang accompany me watch this event.
Thank you, Ai Fang reserve a sit in front, even though we sat right end front . At least, I can took photo !!!

NOTE: The photo below is not clear, due to distance and 2mpixel of my handphone!! ><>
First event: One man show !!! Singing
Let sing together!!!

This girl is the one draw me attention!!! She sang sweetly !! I bet everyone stunned when she singing!!

Another photo of her!!

Chick !!! Swinburne got talented student!!

I like your sweet tongue sound. WEEEEE~

Another one man show : Apologize

I like his playing instrument skills.

This is dance event!!! Unfortunately, it does not have cool dance show.

Jam dance ? I don't know what dance is it. Movement like robot.

Dancing with pairs!! I love their dancing style !!

Chick again with talented skill !!!!! Weee!!!

This black/nigerian/xx so lucky dance with this chick! I'm envy him =-=

Drama event!! That is Dominic Ow cast as Uncle !

The guy wear long form shirt, is a actor and director also! Cool !
He was dragging dead body of Dominic after pierce his heart!

No comments: